Dear Friends and Colleagues,
On behalf of the organizing committee, I am delighted to welcome you to the 2nd Seminar on Internationalization of Higher Education (IHES2), which will be held on December 13, 2018, at “Sharif Energy Research Institute”, Tehran, Iran. Bringing together experts from around the globe, I believe this seminar guarantees an excellent opportunity to develop policy, research and related services in support of institutional efforts in internationalization and forges international relationships and collaborations between universities, research institutes, and companies.
As with the previous IHE seminar, with several eminent invited speakers and professionals, this seminar is to offer new insights into the internationalization of higher education and inspire new strategies, initiatives, and projects in this field. I hope IHES2 will prove to be an inspiring and truly productive experience for you and hope you enjoy and benefit from your time with us.
IHES2 Conference Chair
The first seminar on Internationalization of Higher Education (IHES1), with a major theme of Mobility Programs, was successfully held on April 29-30, 2017 in Tehran University of Medical Sciences with the presence of delegates, academicians and professional administrators from different universities worldwide such as Australia, Bulgaria, Canada, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Iran, Spain, Switzerland and Ukraine.
Poster & Agenda
IHES2 is to host 6 honorable speakers from Australia, Sweden, and Iran:
Dr. Mojtaba Shariaty Niassar
- Deputy Minister for Education, Ministry of Science, Research & Technology, Iran
Dr. Thomas Andersson
- Chair, International Organization for Knowledge, Economy and Enterprise Development (IKED)
- International University of Entrepreneurship and Technology Association (IUET), Sweden
Dr. Mohammad Karamouz
- University of Tehran, Iran
Dr. Abbas Maleki
- Sharif University of Technology, Iran
Dr. Lorne Cummings
- Macquarie University, Australia
Dr. Susan Marandi
- Science Diplomacy Advisor to Acting Minister
- Ministry of Science, Research, and Technology, Iran
The international affairs office of Sharif University of Technology is honored to organize this seminar. The local organizing committee are listed below:
Arash Simchi, Dean of International Affairs, Sharif University of Technology
Information about fees can be found in the registration fees tab.
Conference registration fee includes:
- Conference bag, name badge
- Access to all conference sessions and exhibition hall
- Lunch and refreshments
IHES2 is not responsible for problems beyond our control such as weather conditions, campus conditions, travel difficulties, visa problems, health issues, etc. No refunds will be given in these situations.
- Registration fee is 3,000,000 IRR per person.
- You may request a fee waiver for the officials of your institution (contact the secretariat).
Please use the link below to fill the online registration form.
Please join us for the 2nd Seminar on Internationalization of Higher Education for senior international higher education leaders from around the world organized by the International Affairs Office of Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, Iran. We are planning a provocative, relevant and rewarding international conference and we look forward to your participation.