1st Iran-China Collaboration Meeting held at Sharif
The 1st Iran-China Academic Collaboration Meeting was successfully held at SUT on February 19, 2018. In this meeting, several officials from the Iranian Ministry of Science, Research, and Technology (MSRT), The Iranian Embassy in China, INSF, and also the representatives of different Iranian universities and institutes took part.
The main purpose of this meeting was the preparation of a strategic plan of cooperation between Iran and China, sharing the best practices and introduction to the opportunities.
At the end of the meeting, it was decided that the draft of the strategic plan will be prepared by SUT to be finalized at the next meeting.
3rd SRSF Announcement
The "Vice-Presidency for Science and Technology" website has announced the 3rd round of Silk Road Scientific Fund. Researchers looking for collaboration with Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS) in the following fields are encouraged to submit their proposals before May 31, 2018:
Nanotechnology, Renewable Energies, Cognitive Sciences, Water Sciences, Biomedical Engineering
More info here.
1st Sino-Iran Bilateral Symposium on Nanobiotechnology and Nanomedicine, Sahand University of Technology
Iran-China Academic Collaboration Workshop in September 2018, Sharif University of Technology
SUT’s International Affairs Office announced the holding of the 1st Iran-China Academic Collaboration Workshop at the end of the next summer. In this workshop, in which academicians from both sides will attend, finding common interests and match-making would be possible.
- Sharif University of Technology (SUT)
- Alame Tabatabaei University
- Alzahra University
- Amirkabir University of Technology (AUT)
- Chemistry & Chemical Engineering Research Center of Iran (CCERCI)
- Golpayegan University of Technology
- Gorgan University of Agricultural Sciences and Environment
- Iran Polymer and Petrochemical Institute Institute (IPPI)
- Iran University of Medical Sciences
- Iran University of Science and Technology (IUST)
- Isfahan University
- Isfahan University of Technology (IUT)
- K. N. Toosi University of Technology
- Kharazmi University
- Khorramshahr University of Marine Science and Technology
- Sahand University of Technology
- Shahid Beheshti University (SBU)
- Shahrekord University
- Shiraz University
- Tabriz University
- Tarbiat Modares University
- Technical and Vocational University
- Tehran University of Medical Sciences (TUMS)
- Yazd University
- Zanjan University
Mandated by the Iranian Ministry of Science, Research and Technology (MSRT), Sharif University of Technology (SUT) is the leading house of Iran-China academic collaborations. The main task of SUT in this regard is to facilitate and improve academic collaborations between Iranian and Chinese academic institutions.