Request Forms

Choose the type of letter/request that you need and fill out the required fields:

Request form for Entry of International Guests

Certification Letter for Conference or Sabbatical (M Sc. & PhD Students)

Certification Letter for Internships (M Sc. & B Sc. Students)

Certification Letter (Faculty Member) – Academic Trip

Visa Application Form for Guests-Citizens of United States of America

Visa Application Form for Guests-Citizens of Other Countries

SUT-Macquarie University PhD Dual Degree Program Application Form

Max Planck Institute (MPI) Internship/Research Stay Application Form

Certification Letter (Faculty Member) – Non Academic Trip

        According to the recent ratification of the University  Board, from now on the certification letters (for faculty members and staffs) for non-academic trips are issued by Personnel and Retirement Affairs Administration. For more information, please use this link: